|Napa Valley Art
Wine Country artist Ann Rea’s Napa Valley art series is inspired by a number of vineyards,
including Robert Mondavi’s famed To Kalon vineyard.
It is not so much a particular vineyard that moves Rea to create her colorful Napa Valley paintings.
Rea draws inspiration from a sense of place, the light casting and shadows forming at a particular time,
inviting art collectors to "savor the colors of a moment."
Rather than creating a series of Napa Valley posters, Rea is offering art collecting Napa Valley wine enthusiasts
hand-signed Exclusive Edition Giclée (zhee-clay) prints.
The entire Exclusive Edition series are available exclusively from Ann Rea’s San Francisco beach studio.
Despite ongoing requests, Rea does not license her oil paintings for reproduction and
each print series is available for a limited time.
Print sizes - Image sizes
- Each Exclusive Edition print is hand-signed and titled.
- Printed on acid free paper and matted with thick 8-ply acid free mats.
- Rea's bio and an individual print registration number are also included.
- Classic gallery framing simply accentuates the prints and enhances any decor.
- Two-inch deep frames stand out boldly from the wall.
- Acrylic provides superior optics.
- Standard print sizes make it easy to use pre-made frames.
- 24" x 30" - 13" x 16"
- 20" x 24" - 9.5" x 12”
- 16" x 20" - 8" x 10"
- 11" x 14" - 5.5" x 7"
Large walls? Arrange two or more horizontally or vertically.
This Napa Valley art Exclusive Edition print series is also available in custom horizontal widths.