How do you attract people like your very best clients?
THANK the ones you have.
• Drawing on the tradition of the salon, invite select guests into an intimate and inspired conversation with nationally recognized artist, Ann Rea.
• Learn about art and wine in a relaxed, fresh, and friendly way.
• We begin with a sparkling wine reception.
• Then the host introduces each guest by briefly thanking them for their business, contribution, or friendship.
• This ignites an atmosphere of gratitude and appreciation.
• One wine is paired with one oil painting. We learn a bit about the wine. Then the Artist teaches us how to look at a painting through the painter’s eyes.
• Your perception of color will shift and you will never look at a painting the same way. Whether or not you or your guests are art or wine enthusiasts, this memorable gathering builds connection that comes from learning together.
• Your thoughtful introductions will yield ever lasting conversational currency.
Art + Wine + Appreciation, an old tradition with a fresh new approach to events.
- Ann Rea, a member of the National Speaker's Association, delivers an inspiring program.
- The venue, libations, and food are your choice. We are happy to recommend our trusted strategic partners.
- About a dozen guests is an ideal number for an intimate and connected gathering.
"You were wonderful as always! We met our goal: Folks left happy and connected. A great experience and that always leads to conversational currency. Great evening enjoyed by all. Looking forward to another one soon!"
-Heidi Faulkner (Sotheby's International Realty)
"Thank you for making me look so good. It was fun! Sipping wine with hard to reach, affluent folks, that I couldn't otherwise access, you made it so easy. Let's do it again!"
-Raymond Rodriguez (First Republic Bank)
"You did great blast night…rave reviews and huge accolades. The attendees loved the program and you, as did I. Thank you for a spectacular program."
-Alf Nucifora (Chairman of The Luxury Marketing Council)
Book your Art + Wine + Appreciation today. Phone 415-387-2224 and leave a message or inquire and subscribe below.